Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

More Pictures and Blessings

Happy New Year! I finally found the time to post some pictures taken with my new camera!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they great little models?

My family is being donated a house. Yes, you read that right-an entire house. It's a double wide, and the plan is to move it from its current site to the airfield. Not only is it a house, it's bigger and nicer than what we have now. So, no more tripping over furniture or running into each other ;) God provides! We've been donated pants, kitchen appliances, furniture, a car, and now a home. I wonder what's next?

3 comments:

  1. Does this mean you are moving again? :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fifth picture down reminds me of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're just moving across town to the airfield, literally one minute from where we are now.

    ReplyDelete