Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2009

More About Moving

I'm getting more and more excited about moving. It is also getting harder. Today we had our last meeting with our co-op group. I've known most of that group my whole life. Even worse, I could sense a sadness in the group today. Maybe some of you can relate. Well, I'm not going to feel sorry for myself. Although I'll miss all my friends here, my BEST friend (Jesus) will be with me no matter if I'm in Honduras or Peru.
Is there anything anyone would like to see me write about? I'd love to hear your questions and ideas.

3 comments:

  1. It would kind of be cool if you could write about stuff when you actually leave. Do you know if you will have internet at all??? At anytime??? That would be cool. It would also be cool if we were all in Mexico at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In reply to Nautica: We will have internet, and I'm hoping I'll have some great topics to write about there. Unfortunately, Mexico isn't one of the places they'll send us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you could write about your Christmas this year. That aught to be interesting.

    ReplyDelete